Re: Adjustment to tablature output

From: Christopher Webster
Subject: Re: Adjustment to tablature output
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 16:22:17 +0200

This looks very nice and it's _exactly_ what I had in mind :)

But that's my opinion, I'm not the OP -- Christopher Webster is.

Best.

... and said Christopher Webster is at work just now, and trying to concentrate reasonably conscientiously on it!  But I promise to try this when I'm home later and let you know what I think.  However, as I already said elsewhere, I'm not an expert in tablature, and I'm satisfied enough with the solution I already found.  So if Choan is happy with this, I guess I'll be more than happy.

Many thanks

            Christopher.