Re: help needed for new church hymnbook / hulp gevraagd voor nieuw liedb

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: Re: help needed for new church hymnbook / hulp gevraagd voor nieuw liedboek
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 22:55:44 +0200

Op Thu, 10 May 2012 09:25:57 -0400
Dossy Shiobara <address@hidden> schreef:

> On 5/10/12 5:58 AM, Wilbert Berendsen wrote:
> > The music engraving is done using LilyPond.
>
> What format is the source material in?  Hand-written scores?  How will
> this material be provided to those who are selected to join the
> engraving team?

The source is both handwritten and (but mostly) scans of printed scores
in PDF or JPG format.

We have everything in Git, but is is also possible to zip and unzip a
bunch of folders and transfer them by other means.

Many thanks to all for the (many) replies. We will contact you
all in a few days.

--
Wilbert Berendsen
(http://www.wilbertberendsen.nl)