Re: Testimonial

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: Testimonial
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 21:16:53 -0600

On 12-05-16 02:18 PM, Tim Roberts wrote:
David Kastrup wrote:
As long as you are not using external scripts for creating your actual
source file, configuring your PDF viewer for point-and-click
<URL:http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/usage/point-and-click>
should do wonders for that.
That's somewhat problematic on Windows.  I wrote a handler script to
handle the URL from Acrobat, but it requires gvim coding as well, and at
that point I lost interest.

Janek has already recommended Frescobaldi, which is my editor of choice on Windows as well as Linux. IIRC, you need to install cygwin versions of ghostscript, but that was pretty easy.

Glad you're enjoying lilypond!

Colin

--
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both
hands.