Re: Page breaking question

From: wjm
Subject: Re: Page breaking question
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 17:01:17 +1200

On 17/05/12 16:41, Jay Anderson wrote:
On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 2:42 PM, wjm<address@hidden>  wrote:
I had the impression that you were starting out on a project.

You have over 300 hymns in separate Lilypond files already?
If that were so then it might be a time to use a document processor like
scribus, or something similar. Otherwise, there probably / hopefully is
someone on the list who might be able to help with combining existing LP
files.

I have them combined into one output pdf so that not an issue. I'm
just looking for a way to improve the page breaking situation
automatically. I'm thinking I may need to look at writing a custom
page break algorithm or modifying the page turn breaking algorithm to
do what I need.

-----Jay

Good hunting - That sort of thing is way outside my knowledge limits.
:)
Bill