Re: PDF with no page breaks

From: Jay Anderson
Subject: Re: PDF with no page breaks
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 07:44:49 -0700

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 7:06 AM, Nils <address@hidden> wrote:
> What happens if you picked a width too short or too wide? Especially what
> happens if it is too wide?

I don't remember right now. I believe it left extra space on the right
when it was too wide. If it's too short I imagine things would start
getting compressed. Try it out.

This was my paper block:

\paper
{
  paper-width = 100\in
  paper-height = 4\in
  bookTitleMarkup = ##f
  oddHeaderMarkup = ##f
  evenHeaderMarkup = ##f
  tagline = ##f
  copyright = ##f
  ragged-right = ##t
}

There's currently a bug in the line breaker which make it take a long
time when setting everything on one line so you may need to do this in
your score:

\override Score.NonMusicalPaperColumn #'line-break-permission = ##f

(see http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2264)

-----Jay