Re: Four Bars per Line/System, again :)

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Four Bars per Line/System, again :)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 16:40:49 -0400

p.s.

Come to think of it, wouldn't this be a good place for a Scheme engraver
[written by someone who, unlike me, knows Scheme well]? To wit, if the measures
in a piece aren't all 4/4, then our suggestion(s) won't work; and every time
the total number of measures changes you need to update; etc.

Couldn't there just be an engraver that says, “If I'm the k-th barline since
the last system break, then break, otherwise noBreak”, that could be
\consists-ed into the \Score?

Cheers,
Kieren.