Re: Get the positions of a beam (or other grob with positions)

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Get the positions of a beam (or other grob with positions)
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 16:24:59 +0200

Hi David,

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 3:30 PM, David Nalesnik
<address@hidden> wrote:
> This isn't a bug: cross-staff arpeggios belong to a different context.  In
> your case, they are a part of PianoStaff, so the override will have no
> impact.

Ah, silly me!  Thank you very much!
And by the way, once again you gave me a hint - i think i know now why
cross-voice arpeggios often collide with other things.
I'll have to write a bug report about this, but i don't know when i'll
have time...

thanks!
Janek