header tweaks

From: Derek
Subject: header tweaks
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 20:32:22 +0000 (UTC)

I have noticed that for each field in the header of a piece, there is only one
line allowed. In some cases I have used two separate fields to print a header on
two lines, such as:

composer = "Words and music by"
arranger = "composer's name"

In some pieces, I would like to have the copyright field span two lines. This
works fine when the piece is one page long:

copyright = "line 1"
tagline = "line 2"

However, some pieces span more than one page, and of course, the tagline will
print on the last page, while the copyright field will print on the first page.
Do you have any ideas how I could print a two-line copyright notice on the first
page? Thank you for your time.