Re: Volta repeat with different lyrics places all words on lower staff

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Volta repeat with different lyrics places all words on lower staff
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 22:51:46 +0100

Hi Colin

Sorry to top-post.

The quick solution is to name the first Lyrics context something like VerseOne like this:

  \new Lyrics = "VerseOne" \lyricsto "melody"

and specify that the second Lyrics context is positioned immediately beneath it with

    \new Lyrics \with { alignBelowContext = "VerseOne" }
leaving all the other lines unchanged.

Trevor