Re: Volta repeat with different lyrics places all words on lower staff

From: Colin Jesse Kinlund
Subject: Re: Volta repeat with different lyrics places all words on lower staff
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 09:06:59 -0700

Thank you so much for the responses! Trevor’s solution was successful (using alignBelowContext).
I feel like I scoured the manuals for this, and saw nothing of using it for this purpose — A.4.3 SATB with aligned contexts doesn’t really demonstrate why you’d want to use that construct over the example in A.4.1.
I’ll gladly write an multi-voice example to add to the documentation, if it doesn’t actually exist.

Thanks again!

- Colin