Re: TupletNumber placement - can you improve this function?

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: TupletNumber placement - can you improve this function?
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 08:10:26 -0500

Hi again,

I'm attaching a revised version which works with 2.15.38 which you'll want to use instead.  (It won't work with 2.14.2.)  It's somewhat simplified.  One thing that you can do with it is change the distance of the number from the beam by overriding TupletBracket #'padding (yes, bracket--Lily positions the numbers according to where the bracket would be, so moving the invisible bracket pulls the number along with it.)

Turns out I neglected a small correction (half a beam's width), which makes a pretty noticeable difference... (See attached.)

-David