Re: Voices and vocals

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Voices and vocals
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 19:54:58 +0200

2012/5/23 John McWilliam <address@hidden>:
> Have you looked at my reply. I tried to post on gmane but am told my
> messages are not valid due to "top posting" - what is that? I just want
> people with experience to look at my snippet and give suggestions for how to
> solve my problem.
>
> Please respond,
>
> John McWilliam

Please stop sending me private mails with calls for lily-help.
I will ignore them, send them to the user-list.

I can't say anything to the problem that your mails are not accepted.
I never had it, but I cc the list, perhaps someone else can help you
with it.

2012/5/22 jsmcwilliam <address@hidden>:
> Yes! it compiles but why must I include S1 in the code in order to avoid a
> collision between d1 e1. It also means I get an empty bar after the lyrics
> which is aesthetically disturbing.

Did you try my suggestion? I didn't notice any collision nor empty bars.