Re: Grace Note Thickness

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: Grace Note Thickness
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 11:30:10 +0200

On 24 May 2012 10:39, Pierre Perol-Schneider
<address@hidden> wrote:

> I just ment that I've change the beam-thickness in the graceSettings file.
> Sorry for the missunderstanding and for my poor english. :S

Hi Pierre, Thomas, dear LilyPond users,

Could you please make sure you do not cross-post your messages to the
French users mailing list (lilypond-user-fr)?

I think it's a fair policy to have only messages in French there and
keep the ones in English on the international mailing lists only.
If some French users want to know what's going on in the LilyPond
worldwide community they can (and usually do) subscribe to the
international mailing lists.

Pierre, if you have some nice tips you learned from the international
mailing lists and that you want to share with the French community,
please feel free to send it in French to lilypond-user-fr.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Xavier

--