Re: Segmentation fault (core dumped)

From: Jeff Barnes
Subject: Re: Segmentation fault (core dumped)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 13:03:06 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, I checked the archives and saw another crash report on \shape, so I'll post my details here.

Environments:
Ubuntu 12.04
Mac OSX Lion

Versions:
2.14.2 on ubu
2.14.2-1 on mac

Command on ubu:
address@hidden:~/mac/Documents/apc/music$ lilypond WhenILookIntoYourHoliness.ly
GNU LilyPond 2.14.2
Processing `WhenILookIntoYourHoliness.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...
Interpreting music... [8][16][24][32]Segmentation fault (core dumped)

No core file in that directory. Ubuntu sent a crash report (attached).

Description on mac:
I used the ui to compose the music saved and used <Command>+R to compile. An older version of the pdf came up.

The attached ly file causes the crash. (Sorry its so long)

If you comment out lines 50 and 96, then uncomment line 49 and 95, the crash doesn't happen.

Regards,
Jeff