Re: Full bar tremolo with accidentals fails

From: Colin Hall
Subject: Re: Full bar tremolo with accidentals fails
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 10:28:29 +0100

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 08:35:40AM +0200, Janek Warcho wrote:
> On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 8:14 AM, Keith OHara <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Colin Hall <colinghall <at> gmail.com> writes:
> >> Have you had a chance to try your Lilypond source with an official binary
> >> release yet?
> >
> > So far, Eluze tried to reproduce the problem with some released builds,
> > and saw no error message.
> >
> > I've tried to reproduce the problem in the current build, compiled with
> > debugging turned on. ??(I also looked a bit at likely sources for this
> > error and didn't find any trouble.) ??So unless we hear more there seems
> > to be nothing to worry about.
>
> On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 11:16 PM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
> > The only wrong thing I can detect is not reporting this to the
> > lilypond-bug list, but it would seem like you can easily fix that.
>
> Marcos, did you send anything to address@hidden  If so, it
> couldn't have reached us, and we kindly ask to resend to to
> address@hidden

Thanks, Janek, but if there's confusion here it is due to me.

The original report was to lilypond-user. Rather than get the user to
go through the dance of posting the same material to bug-lilypond I
just treated it as a bug report.

Keith and Eluze have investigated and found no issue.

I think we're done.

Cheers,
Colin.

--