Re: Removing superfluous mensural signs

From: -Eluze
Subject: Re: Removing superfluous mensural signs
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 13:48:21 -0700 (PDT)

Marcel Korpel wrote:

> I added repeated mensural signs (like it was in the source).
> When looking at the end of bar 36, you can see that the sign is drawn
> too early (and it is repeated at the beginning of bar 37).
>
> How do I remove the extra signs at the end of bar 36?

I think it's default behavior to announce the time signature change in the
end of the line before it happens - you can override this behavior:

\override Staff.TimeSignature #'break-visibility = #end-of-line-invisible

or simply

\layout { \context { \Staff \override TimeSignature #'break-visibility =
#end-of-line-invisible }}

to make it work for all staffs

hth
Eluze