Re: Turning off key-change cancellation naturals

From: J Ruiz
Subject: Re: Turning off key-change cancellation naturals
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 00:34:33 -0700 (PDT)

>J Ruiz <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I'm setting the printKeyCancellation to false, to avoid Lilypond
>> printing naturals when switching keys, but no luck; Lily still prints
>> the cancellation naturals.
>> What am I missing?
>>
>> \version "2.14.2"
>> \score{
>>  \new Staff {
>>   \override Staff.Clef #'full-size-change = ##t
>>   \relative c''{
>>   \cadenzaOn
>>   \key d \major
>>   d d d d
>>   \bar "|."
>>   \skip 32
>>   \set Staff.printKeyCancellation = ##f
>>   \key c \major
>
>Does not help against c\major, and frankly: how would you even detect a
>change to c \major without anything being printed?
>
>--
>David Kastrup

I'm transcribing a section of fingering exercises from an old piano-practice book. 3-4 short passages per line.  Each passage ends with the "|." bar, and new passage starts with a clef sign.  These are set in quite a variety of keys, so there's no need to detect a key change, since the context dictates each delimited passage is it's own score.

See my attached image sample.  Any suggestions on a workaround appreciated.

Regards, Javier