Re: musescore lands sponsoring?

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: musescore lands sponsoring?
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 09:20:17 +1000

On 29/05/12 20:44, David Kastrup wrote:
Jan Nieuwenhuizen<address@hidden>  writes:

How to turn enthousiasm into LilyPond, if people are unaware of it's
existence.  Long before we go SponsorshipMeister, I would suggest a
PRMeister.
I don't think that people are unaware of its existence.  Mutopia has
more than 1500 pieces by now.  Those did not exactly fall from some
tree.

Speaking of which, Mutopia seems to be pretty much moribund. I sent a score to their contributions e-mail address a couple of months ago, which was never acknowledged and hasn't appeared on the web site. Nor did I get a response to a mail pointing out a couple of errors in scores already on the web site, and nothing has appeared there since early February.

Nick