Re: position of footer

From: -Eluze
Subject: Re: position of footer
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 08:20:03 -0700 (PDT)

Kai-48 wrote:

> Am 31.5.2012 um 17:26 schrieb -Eluze:
>
> But now the middle page footers are not centered even though they are in a
> \fill-line and \center-column environment. To show, what I mean, I
> attached the PDF. Since I did nothing but rearrange the code in the manner
> you suggested, this surprises me and I don't know, what is causing the
> behavior. Any ideas?

surprised myself - I didn't pay attention to that.

the following works:

  oddFooterMarkup = \markup {
    %% Fuß alle Seiten außer erste und letzte
    \on-the-fly #not-last-page
    \on-the-fly #not-first-page
    \fill-line {
      \center-column {
        \line { \vspace #2 \override #'(span-factor . 2/3) \draw-hline }
        \line { \fromproperty #'header:hinweis  }
        \line { \fromproperty #'page:page-number-string }
    %% Fuß letzte Seite
    \on-the-fly #last-page
    \fill-line {
      \center-column {
        \line { \vspace #2 \override #'(span-factor . 2/3) \draw-hline }
        \line { \fromproperty #'header:hinweis }
        \line { \fromproperty #'header:tagline }
        \line { \fromproperty #'page:page-number-string }

note I just added a \fill-line after each on-the-fly groups and bracketed
the whole markup.

htw
Eluze