Re: Workflow/Toolchain for final final touches

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: Workflow/Toolchain for final final touches
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 17:38:59 +0200

Am 2012-06-01 um 16:33 schrieb Nils:

When converted to pdf (or ps? or svg?) can I load the whole score in Inkscape (I don't think so, I have tried it) or some other postscript or vector editor so that I can do this kind of stuff?

You can do some corrections in PDF using Acrobat Pro or other PDF editors (besides Acrobat I only ever used Solvero/Asura, but these are too expensive outside of a big printshop; Solvero is the only visual PS editor I know of).

Greetlings, Hraban
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm