dashed initial barline with SystemStartBar?

From: diekunstderfuge
Subject: dashed initial barline with SystemStartBar?
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 11:00:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I would like the barline printed by System_start_delimiter_engraver using
SystemStartBar to print as a dashed barline instead of a solid barline. I've
looked at the Internals reference for 2.14 (
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.14/Documentation/internals/systemstartbar
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.14/Documentation/internals/systemstartbar ) but I
can't figure out if the style of the barline can be changed, and if it can,
what styles it accepts.

Any help is appreciated! Many thanks!

~diekunstderfuge