Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 115, Issue 5

From: Jonathan Wilkes
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 115, Issue 5
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 16:05:09 -0700 (PDT)

> Message: 7
> Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 22:20:40 +0100
> From: Graham Percival <address@hidden>
> To: Janek Warcho? <address@hidden>
> Cc: David Kastrup <address@hidden>, address@hidden
> Subject: Re: Appreciation / Financial support
>
> [...]
>
> Actually, it seems a
> shame that most of his funding details are buried in the lilypond
> reports, so on a personal level I'd encourage him to have some
> more "permanent" place for the latest funding info.

I agree!

I know at least two other people who would have used
Lilypond before, and for me to be able to send them a link with the little
bar showing funding info for a guy trying to dev full time and a "donate"
button-- well, I'm sure they would give at least something.

Anyway, that's very different than telling them to have a look at the
list archive when they get a chance, which would surely get put on a
tall pile of "todo" if I tried that.

-Jonathan