Issue with pango font tree and global staff size

From: Tao Cumplido
Subject: Issue with pango font tree and global staff size
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 12:45:33 +0200

Dear list,

I am having a problem with using a custom pango font tree and
set-global-staff-size at the same time.
If I set the staff size before the \paper block only the staff lines change,
the feta glyphs and text don't.
But if I set the staff-size after the \paper block it resets the pango font
tree to the default lily fonts.

I made two snippets for demonstration. Both tested with 2.14.2 and 2.15.39 with
the same results.

%%%%%%%
% 1.ly
%%%%%%%