Re: Appreciation / Financial support

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Appreciation / Financial support
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 16:38:24 +0200

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 11:20 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> But can we stop arguing about commercializing lilypond.org?  As a
> result of a fair amount of arguments, we have a sponsorship page.
> Do you really want to re-open that debate?  after only a few
> months?  I'm pretty sick of that topic.

ok, sorry.  i must've missed that discussion.
I didn't find any decisions here
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor-big-page#policy-decisions-_0028finished_0029
i saw sponsorships on GOP todo
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor-big-page#policy-decisions
so i thought that there were no specific policies wrt/ sponsorship
page (apart from the decision to create it).
Now i've found
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2011-12/msg00124.html
and it looks like the discussion happened when i was absent.
So, apologies - and where can i read detailed policies?

thanks,
Janek