Re: Piano centred dynamics and justification

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Piano centred dynamics and justification
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 15:18:23 +0200

On 4 juin 2012, at 01:47, Hilary Snaden wrote:

> I've just rewritten a piano score to use piano-centred dynamics, and it has
> had the unfortunate side-effect of de-justifying the last system, similar to
> setting ragged-last = ##t.
>
> Is this a known bug (I've searched already!) and is there a workaround?
> (Explicitly setting ragged-last = ##f makes no difference.)

Hey Hilary,

Could you send a minimal example to the list?  My guess (long shot) would be
that if you're using a Dynamics context, there may be extra space in the
context that is pushing it to the end of the line whereas the visible contexts
end early.  But I'd have to see a minimal example to confirm.

Cheers,
MS