Re: dashed initial barline with SystemStartBar?

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: dashed initial barline with SystemStartBar?
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 10:10:47 -0500

Hi again,

(2)
In `factors' of `make-dashed-system-start-bar' there is a hardcoded
value, that I figured out manually: 0.983
I wasn't able to express this through a variable.
Any hint?

I should have quoted the whole assignment, b/c this only would work if you remove the scaling factor:

 (factors
     (map
         (lambda (x) (+ (/ num 100)  (* (/ height (1- (* 2 num))) x)))
         (iota (* 2 (1- num)))))

HTH,
David

Ah, OK, I now see that the spacing at the very top and bottom isn't equal with this change (though the dashed part won't overreach the top cap), so "back to the drawing board" :)  Sorry for the noise.

-David