Re: Appreciation / Financial support

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Appreciation / Financial support
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 10:35:29 +0200

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

Let me summarize the gist of that long reply:

My answer to the question "What do you think of Scheme as LilyPond's
extension language?" would be the same as the famous response to the
question "Mr. Gandhi, what do you think of Western civilization?": "I
think it would be a good idea."

I will not likely be nearly as skilled in effecting my goals as this
rather influential historic person (it feels almost like an insult to
call him a politician) was doing his: after all, there is no way to
shame code into doing what it should have been doing in the first place.

But one can try.  And it beats starting from scratch.

--
David Kastrup