Re: Possible multiple bugs, any way around?

From: Jeff Barnes
Subject: Re: Possible multiple bugs, any way around?
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 11:51:45 -0700 (PDT)

I think the problem (because I experienced it too with my first post) is that
it takes up to a day to subscribe to the list. No feedback in the list welcome
message, no bounced message in your mail box... You just never see it in the
list, so one tries the web UI, re-posting, anything to try to get a response.

If it takes longer than 5 or 10 minutes to authorize a new user to post, a
warning should be put in the welcome e-mail.

My .02.

Jeff