Re: Trills With Accidentals

From: ArnoldTheresius
Subject: Re: Trills With Accidentals
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 01:02:20 -0700 (PDT)

P Spalding wrote:

> Hi !
> ...  That is trill to F# on the 1st E, F natural on the 2nd one.   I would
> use pitched trill here but I can't get that to work on the 2nd E.
>
> Thanks !

Hello,

my observation is: pitched till cooperates with trillspan only.

For the simple \trill you could override the symbol, or additionaly add a
text script to be shown above.
The more elegant way I'm using are my commands \majorTrill and \minorTrill -
defined in a huge include file. You select that way weather you want to till
using a major or a minor second. The feature is, you can transpose it and
the accidentals will be adjusted.
But, just give me this weekend. I need to make some corrections before I can
post this include file, if you want to test it.