Instrument name in top line

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Instrument name in top line
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 08:15:12 +0200

When you add the "instrument" to the header block, it is printed below the title at the first page. It is also printed in each top line of subsequent pages.

But when you start a new bookpart the instrument name is printed on the first page too. This looks a bit ugly. How can I avoid this duplication? I would like to skip the instrument name in the top line at the first page of the bookpart.

Helge

\version "2.15.38"

melody = \relative c'' { \repeat unfold 100 { c4 d e f g f e d } }
\header { title="My Song" }
\book {
  \bookpart {
    \header { instrument = "Flute" }