Re: Trills With Accidentals

From: ArnoldTheresius
Subject: Re: Trills With Accidentals
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 23:56:35 -0700 (PDT)

P Spalding wrote:

> That would be excellent, Arnold.   I've been inking in the accidental in
> past.

Here you are!

http://old.nabble.com/file/p33991423/pitchedArticulations.ly
pitchedArticulations.ly  is my include file. Created on Win7 - I hope the
CR/NL will not harm on UNIX.

A 'short' description is in this PDF document
http://old.nabble.com/file/p33991423/pitchedArticulationsTest.pdf
pitchedArticulationsTest.pdf
which is created from this LY file
http://old.nabble.com/file/p33991423/pitchedArticulationsTest.ly
pitchedArticulationsTest.ly .
In this LY file also my huge test suite is included, but at the moment it's
commented out to get only this two page instruction.
Allthough I compiled this example with 2.15.39, I allready tested my include
file with 2.12.3 and 2.14.2. A few position differences are adjusted by
querying the lilypond version in the scheme code.

I hope it's a gem for you. According to the file size it should be a huge
gem.

Enjoy it, Arnold
P.S. I want to upload it to the LSR when 2.16 is out and the LSR is migrated
to 2.16.