magic coloring of contexts

From: eluze
Subject: magic coloring of contexts
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:39:15 +0200

hi

I was quite amazed seeing the result of coloring a few parts of code.

in the first 2 files I just changed the location of the \colorContext command. the 1st gives the expected result, while I don't understand why in the 2nd both get colored.

far more amazing is the result of the 3rd file where I added one more score - namely that also the first score gets colored!

the 4th shows how a simple additional \new Voice can restrict the effect of \colorContext.

now - is this all expected behavior?

Eluze