RE: Possible multiple bugs, any way around?

From: Sami
Subject: RE: Possible multiple bugs, any way around?
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 13:20:03 -0700 (PDT)

>I'm in the camp, with you, that prefers this particular bit of clutter. An
>end repeat barline makes my poor underworked neurons look feverishly for
the
>begin repeat barline, and if it doesn't leap out at me, I'm in trouble. But
>I mostly sing more classical stuff. Jazz players live lives replete with
>repeats, and will have more acute reflexes than mine.

I couldn't agree more. It just makes it more complete for me. But I suppose
it
is just a matter of getting used to...

I read everthing else and got a pretty big handful of information, thank you
so much! And of course, when colorful language comes into play, I am a
master painter when I use lilypond! I feel pity for the neighbours... But
when you get that pdf in the end, it was all worth it...