Re: Appreciation / Financial support

From: Jonathan Wilkes
Subject: Re: Appreciation / Financial support
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 09:52:24 -0700 (PDT)

----- Original Message -----

Click-dragging to generate code is different from click-dragging, clicking,
selecting a context from a long list for which the default has no relationship
to what I just clicked, selecting a grob from a long list for which the default
has no relationship to what I just clicked, selecting a property, then clicking
"write to score".  Then doing it again for every grob I want to move even
if they are all, say, dynamic scripts, because the dialog window resets each
time.

Having the dialog window remember my settings would go a long way to making
the tool more useful.

-Jonathan