Re: [Frescobaldi] Re: Help needed creating a Mac OS X installer for Fres

From: Rodolfo Zitellini
Subject: Re: [Frescobaldi] Re: Help needed creating a Mac OS X installer for Frescobaldi
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 11:49:01 +0200

Hi Nelson,
this is an issue with QT 4.8 in macports, that seems not to behave
well with Frescobaldi. I prepared a version with the old 4.7, but with
this version the pdf preview is broken. Unfortunately I did not have
any further time to see this issues, I hope to find some this summer.
If you want I can send you the script to generate the app bundle (BTH
Wilbert, did I send it to you too?)
Ciao
Rodolfo