Re: lilypond-book

From: jaja
Subject: Re: lilypond-book
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 08:11:16 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks David for your help.
In fact, have my score in *.ly and a fresh MikTeX 2.9 system on my windows
7.
My uttermost problem is that I don't know how to get Lilypond to typeset my
language (khmer unicode). I've tried the following but lilypond produce a
pdf which can't be read properly:
   \markup{\override #'(font-name. "Khmer OS") {"ព្រះជាម្ចាស់"}
I thought by calling lilypond from Latex would eliminate the problem but it
seems the same.
Is lilypond capable of encoding utf-8 of Khmer Unicode because I know MikTeX
can do this very well.

Thanks a lot for your answer David!
God bless