Re: musicxml2ly

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: musicxml2ly
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 06:58:27 -0600

On 12-06-19 01:03 AM, Janek Warchoł wrote:
On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 8:55 AM, Rodolfo Zitellini<address@hidden>  wrote:
who is the maintainer of musicxml2ly? I made a small small patch to
preserve parenthesis on accidentals, would it be useful to anyone?
I think musicxml2ly doesn't have any dedicated maintainer.
I suggest that you send an email to developers mailing list with the
patch attached (or upload it for a review yourself, but that's quite
complicated - partial instructions are in Contributors' Guide).

cheers,
Janek

Janek's suggestion is a good one, Rodolfo, and if you need a hand putting up a patch, I'll be glad to help where I can.

Cheers,
Colin

--
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both
hands. You need to be able to throw something back.