Re: A couple house-style adaptment questions

From: Martin Straeten
Subject: Re: A couple house-style adaptment questions
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 17:25:48 +0200

try new voice instead of new figured bass and put both voices in one staff:

\new Staff
<<
\new Voice { \figuremode { <6> <6> <6 5> <6 4 2>  <5 4> <3> } }
\new Voice { \clef bass \relative c {c d e f g g, c2} }

2012/6/18 Rodolfo Zitellini <address@hidden>
On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 2:09 PM, David Nalesnik
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Rodolfo,
>
> On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 5:22 AM, Rodolfo Zitellini <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>>
>> I am looking a bit on the bracketed-accidental issue (which could be
>> my only conditio sine qua non with my publisher).
>> It seems that the parenthesis are hard-coded in accidental.cc (line 35
>> and 37, accidentals.leftparen and accidentals.rightparen). Would it be
>> possible to add an option to select parenthesis/bracket and change the
>> glyph? or in alternative add a callback to I can hook a custom bracket
>> stencil? what do you think?
>

> One option would be to override the cautionary accidental's stencil.  Here
> I've made use of bracketify-stencil, which is found in `stencil.scm'.  I've
> included a comment line to show what the various parameters are so you can
> adjust this to your liking.
>
> Hope this helps!
>
> -David
>
>  \version "2.15.40"
>
> #(define (bracketed-cautionary grob)
>   (let ((stil (ly:accidental-interface::print grob)))
>     ; (bracketify-stencil stil axis thick protrusion padding)
>     (bracketify-stencil stil Y 0.1 0.25 0.2)))
>
> \relative c'' {
>   \override AccidentalCautionary #'parenthesized = ##f
>   \override AccidentalCautionary #'stencil = #bracketed-cautionary
>   cis? c? ces? ceses?
>   cisis?
> }

Oops, pardon, thanks _David_ not Daniel (too much time in front of the
computer, sorry!)