Re: functions in include file

From: -Eluze
Subject: Re: functions in include file
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:59:32 -0700 (PDT)

Nick Payne-3 wrote:

> On 22/06/12 22:38, Anders Eriksson wrote:
>>
>> One of these function is Mr. John Mandereaus "Diatonic/modal
>> transposition
>> function"
>>
>> I have put the code in a file (diatonic-transpose.lyi) and is calling
>> it like
>> this
>>
>> %% Start of file
>> \version "2.14.2"
>>
>> \include "diatonic-transpose.lyi"

a simple question - are you sure you have saved it in
diatonic-transpose.lyi? if I compile your code and this file contains
nothing I (or some other code) I get exactly the error messages you report.

it is quite common to use the extension .ily for files to be included but I
never saw .lyi - can you please check that?!

Eluze