Re: combining pieces in one book

From: Dr. med. Kai Lautenschläger
Subject: Re: combining pieces in one book
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 22:12:20 +0200

Am 23.06.2012 um 16:37 schrieb Phil Holmes:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: ""Dr. med. Kai Lautenschläger""
> <address@hidden>

I am using a Mac and am not experienced enough to understand the manual and
requirements mentioned there. All the extern programs won't work, telling my,
there is no python to be found. It's there, though - but this should be a new
topic here. Only: lilypond-book has not been a solution so far.

> Alternatively, you can simply use \book in the following way:
>
> \book {
> \markup { "Some text" }
> \include "AFile.ly"
> }

Sounds good. I did this:
-------8<---SNIP-----------------------------------
\version "2.15.40"
\book {
\markup { "001Test" }
\include "../001Test/001Test.ly"
}
-------8<---SNIP-----------------------------------

and got the following errors (this is just the first few of many many errors:

-------8<---SNIP-----------------------------------
»/Users/kailautenschlager/Documents/02_Musik
(SugarSync)/LP/BuchTest/BuchTest.ly« wird verarbeitet
Analysieren...
/Users/kailautenschlager/Documents/02_Musik
(SugarSync)/LP/BuchTest/../001Test/001Test.ly:54:0: Fehler: syntax error,
unexpected STRING

global = {
/Users/kailautenschlager/Documents/02_Musik
(SugarSync)/LP/BuchTest/../001Test/001Test.ly:67:0: Fehler: syntax error,
unexpected STRING

mid = {
/Users/kailautenschlager/Documents/02_Musik
(SugarSync)/LP/BuchTest/../001Test/001Test.ly:74:0: Fehler: syntax error,
unexpected STRING

StimmeEins = \relative c' {
/Users/kailautenschlager/Documents/02_Musik
(SugarSync)/LP/BuchTest/../001Test/001Test.ly:83:0: Fehler: syntax error,
unexpected STRING

StimmeZwei = \relative c' {
/Users/kailautenschlager/Documents/02_Musik
(SugarSync)/LP/BuchTest/../001Test/001Test.ly:92:0: Fehler: syntax error,
unexpected STRING

StimmeDrei = \relative c {
/Users/kailautenschlager/Documents/02_Musik

What am I missing?
Kai