Re: Changing key after line break

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: Changing key after line break
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 07:28:23 +1000

On 24/06/12 04:38, Anders Eriksson wrote:
I'm trying to study Music Theory and Lilypond is a really good tool!

I want to create a sheet with all the diatonic chords in all Major scales, and I'm almost there.

The goal is to have each key on a separate line. My problem is that the new key signature starts at the last bar on the previous line!

How do I fix this?

Use a separate \score block for each line? That's what I do when creating a booklet of scale patterns for all the major and minor keys.

Nick