Help

From: John McWilliam
Subject: Help
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 16:36:51 +0200

I need to write a coda which starts with a change in key and time signature. The example taken from the manual does not illustrate this requirement. All my attempts have resulted in visible a key signature and time signature  at the end of the melody section (before the coda). I want to hide this and if possible create extra space between the melody and coda sections. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how this could be achieved? I include a snippet to illustrate the problem.

John McWilliam