Re: Coda

From: jsmcwilliam
Subject: Re: Coda
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 01:46:20 -0700 (PDT)

<</quote=Eluze>>
<<here is the code for the cadenza (just copied the code from an old example
so there might be possible improvements…)>>

<Thanks for your solution. I attach another, perhaps simple alternative,
which includes spacing between the melody and coda sections using seperate
\score sections. Its was previously published here but I didn't like the
idea of a new score section for just a few bars of coda! Your solution is
more logical but as a newbie, more difficult for me to understand.>
http://old.nabble.com/file/p34071206/Coda.ly Coda.ly