Re: Coda

From: jsmcwilliam
Subject: Re: Coda
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 07:42:36 -0700 (PDT)

I need to write a coda which starts with a change in key and time signature.
The example taken from the manual does not illustrate this requirement. All
my attempts have resulted in visible a key signature and time signature  at
the end of the melody section (before the coda line). I want to hide this.
Does anyone have a suggestion as to how this could be achieved? I include a
snippet to illustrate the problem.

here is the code for the cadenza (just copied the code from an old example
so there might be possible improvements…)

I have tried your suggestion for a coda including a change in Key and Time
signatures. The problem with hiding these changes at the end of the melody
section has been solved, however, whereas the key signature is visible at
the begining of the coda, the time signature is not and I have tried
unsuccessfully to correct this. I attach my modified file for your perusal
and would appreciate your suggestions
jsmcwilliam
http://old.nabble.com/file/p34072834/temp1.ly%257E temp1.ly%7E