Coda

From: jsmcwilliam
Subject: Coda
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 08:58:16 -0700 (PDT)

I need to write a coda which starts with a change in key and time signature.
The example taken from the manual does not illustrate this requirement. All
my attempts have resulted in visible a key signature and time signature  at
the end of the melody section (before the coda line). I want to hide this.
Does anyone have a suggestion as to how this could be achieved? I include a
snippet to illustrate the problem.

John McWilliam
http://old.nabble.com/file/p34067571/temp1.ly temp1.ly