Re: Coda

From: jsmcwilliam
Subject: Re: Coda
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 01:11:25 -0700 (PDT)

jsmcwilliam wrote:

> I have tried your suggestion for a coda including a change in Key and Time
> signatures. The problem with hiding these changes at the end of the melody
> section has been solved, however, whereas the key signature is visible at
> the begining of the coda, the time signature is not and I have tried
> unsuccessfully to correct this. I attach my modified file for your perusal
> and would appreciate your suggestions
>
>  http://old.nabble.com/file/p34072834/temp1.ly%257E temp1.ly%7E

sorry I overlooked that

try:

  \override Staff.TimeSignature #'break-visibility = #end-of-line-invisible
  \set Staff.explicitClefVisibility = #end-of-line-invisible
  \set Staff.explicitKeySignatureVisibility = #end-of-line-invisible
  \set Staff.printKeyCancellation = ##f

I think my former example was overloaded - you must not set the visibilities
twice it overrides the first setting…

Eluze

</quote=author jsmcwilliam>
Thanks again. I am now able to write Codas in a satisfactory manner.