Lilypond 2.14.2 - Message language

From: address@hidden
Subject: Lilypond 2.14.2 - Message language
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 18:47:56 +0200

When I compile a .ly file I get messages in multiple languages (English and Swedish)
Is there some setting to make it only one language?

E. g.
GNU LilyPond 2.14.2
Processing `C:/Users/ame/Documents/My Data/D Minor.ly'
Tolkar...
Interpreting music... [8]
Förbehandlar grafiska objekt...
Interpreting music...
MIDI-utdata till "D Minor.mid"...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 page...
Drawing systems...
Layout output to `D Minor.ps'...
Converting to `./D Minor.pdf'...
success: Compilation successfully completed

// Anders

--
English isn't my first language.
So any error or strangeness is due to the translation.