Re: Lilypond 2.14.2 - Message language

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Lilypond 2.14.2 - Message language
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 22:36:12 +0200

On 2012-07-03 20:48, -Eluze wrote:

address@hidden wrote:
When I compile a .ly file I get messages in multiple languages (English
and Swedish)
Is there some setting to make it only one language?

usually you set the environment variable LANG to the wanted language (don't
know your OS)
Sorry, I forgot to mention that! I'm on Windows 7.

but to be honest I don't know how far Swedish is supported, so to have only
one language you should try English!

Well, I want to have English (but it's always a struggle to make Windows use English language, but Swedish keyboard and date) I created an environment variable (Control Panel - System - Advanced system settings - Environment Variables...)
LANG = en_US

Now I have only English messages ;-)

Thank you very much!

// Anders

--
English isn't my first language.
So any error or strangeness is due to the translation.