Hauptstimme Brackets?

From: Nick Baskin
Subject: Hauptstimme Brackets?
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 14:12:45 -0400

Hey all,

Is there any way to create Hauptstimme and Nebenstimme brackets in LilyPond? My searches of the manual, LSR, and recent list archives have not been fruitful. I am using version 2.14.2.

Cheers,
Nick Baskin

--
And she forgot the stars, the moon, and sun,
And she forgot the blue above the trees,

— Keats, "Isabella, or the Pot of Basil"