Re: Document use of alignAboveContext and alignBelowContext (issue 63530

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Document use of alignAboveContext and alignBelowContext (issue 6353079)
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 08:04:42 +0000

Reviewers: phileholmes_googlemail.com, Graham Percival,

http://codereview.appspot.com/6353079/diff/1/Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely
File Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6353079/diff/1/Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely#newcode1024
Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely:1024: @code{\new Staff
\with @{ alignAboveContext = #"main" @} }
Done

http://codereview.appspot.com/6353079/diff/1/Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely#newcode1036
Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely:1036: found elsewhere ---
see the @q{See also} section below.
Done; it means the sentence ends with three references though.  One of
them is a snippet, but I don't want to include just one of them here,
especially as the explanation of it would be missing.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6353079/diff/1/Documentation/notation/vocal.itely
File Documentation/notation/vocal.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6353079/diff/1/Documentation/notation/vocal.itely#newcode1327
Documentation/notation/vocal.itely:1327:
On balance I think it would be best just to omit the example showing the
wrong layout.  We don't want to litter the NR with examples of how the
user can produce incorrect output - there are too many ways of doing
that :)  Done.

Document use of alignAboveContext and alignBelowContext

Please review this at http://codereview.appspot.com/6353079/

Affected files:
  M Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely
  M Documentation/notation/vocal.itely